Calendar Art Competition!
We are excited to be putting out a calendar for 2021 and we want your help in creating some awesome content for it!
In this competition winners will have their work featured in the calendar or on the cover page, so we are looking for 13 fantastic pieces of work to include.
How it works:
1. Head over to our gallery or Instagram page
2. Find an image you love
3. Create this image using any medium you like: paint, graphite, colouring pencils, water colours, pastels...anything you like working with
4. Send as a photo of your submissions
- Your art needs to be A4 landscape (or scale-able to that size). Please note post of our pictures featured are not A4 size so you will need to use your own creativity or imaginations to 'fill in the gaps.'
- When you send us a photo of your work please include: your name, age, contact phone number, email address, and the medium you used to create your masterpiece.
- If you can please also send us a copy of the picture that inspired your work.
- We will ask for you to send or drop off the original artwork if you are a finalist in the competition, this will be returned to you at the end of the competition.
- Winners will have their work scanned for the calendar and then the work returned to you at the end of the competition.
- Winners will get their work published and a copy of the calendar to keep.
- Finalists will be able to purchase one calendar at cost.
- All winners and finalists will have images of their work published on our website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
Got questions? Then please send us an email at email@example.com